Let’s explore the northern part of Brussels, with a meeting point under the Atomium and with Marie-Cécile van Rossem and/or Thierry Dutrieux as ride leaders and route reviewers.
We aim at proposing a short and chill ride for people willing to ride twice during the week-end, to enjoy a start from somewhere else or … to benefit from a later start.
About “Atomium” Ride:
- the 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month
- group meets a few minutes before 9.00 and starts at 9.00
- 50 to 60km, averaging somewhere around 24/25 km/h
- meeting-point under the Atomium
- rides announced on BBB Strava Club
- BBB members only, registration compulsory
- no-drop policy