Membership registration: External cycling license

    Personal Information

    Gender (*)

    Contact Information

    Emergency Contact Information

    My licence

    To join without getting a CVL, VWB or FFBC licence, you must have a licence issued by:
    - a Cycling Federation recognized by UCI and settled abroad,
    - OR a the 4th Belgian Cycling Federation, FCWB
    - OR a federation connected to Cycling, such as a triathlon federation for instance
    Please fill out the box below with your Federation Name and licence number.

    Social Networks

    If you are not already part of our Strava and Facebook groups, you can help our administrators add you by providing the following information:

    BBB Interests

    Shopping Cart