INFO ABOUT "BRUSSELS CRIT N.01"
- Sunday 18 September
- Official FCWB race (cat. Open Reg) with the presence of race official, official stewards and the use of a lap counter system (MyLap)
- Open to everybody, women and men, skilled or not, licenced or not (in case you’ve got no UCI id., you can get a “one-day licence)
- Prior registration compulsory
You can pick up your number at the registration desk, located Avenue du Gros Tilleul (1200 Brussels – Laeken) from 11.30 until 13.30.
No race number = no race!
Please take safety pins if you have some
- 12:00 : track open for practice
- 13:25 : Men Road B
- 14:25 : Fixed Gear B
- 15:20 : Men Road A
- 17:05 : Women Road
- 18:10 : Fixed Gear A
- 19:00 : end of races
- 19:15 : all podiums
HOW TO GET THERE?
September 18th is car-free Sunday in Brussels: no car is allowed from 9.30 to 19:00. Fortunately, our track is really closed to the city limits.
HOW TO GET HERE ?
- Public transport
Tram 7 & 3, Metro 6, Bus 83
Take the A12, exit at “Strombeekbever” and follow “Brussels Expo – Parking C”
- length: 1300M
- 9 turns (6 left, 3 right)
- 100% asphalt
- wearing a helmet is mandatory
- you’ll race with a well-mainted bike
- you’ll be able to control your bike at the speed of your category and you’ll control your speed in the corners
- you will respect all the riders in your way of riding & talking
- you won’t put the others in danger during the race, you will hold your line, communicate and you won’t push other riders
- if the first rider is about to over-lap you, you must leave the race track (blue flag)
- in case of a crash, you must reduce your speed for the safety of everyone (yellow flag)
- you must stop the race if the race director decides so (red flag)
Rules for fixed gear races
- only track bike with a fixed gear hub and no brakes
- in the a-race, you must have a drop bar and clipless pedals
- in the b race, you can have the bar of your choice and a way to fix your feet to both pedals (clipless pedals or straps)