You’ll find here all you have to know about your year with BBB!
BBB ACTIVITIES, SPECIAL RIDES & EVENTS
BBB organizes a full range of activities including training sessions, social events and special days focused on track or other cycling skills. You can for sure pick-up the rides you want to take part-in according to your motivation, shape or time you want to dedicate to cycling 🙂
Here is our year in a nutshell.
For up-to-date and extensive information about BBB rides & events, check-out our social networks on a regular basis and do not forget to connect to our Strava (you ‘ll be able to register for BBB rides & events on Strava). Do not forget we ride whatever the weather is and we propose activities as often as possible. And do not forget to check out our BBB Typical Week page.
- (06 > 20.08) BBB “Summer Break” (no rides, only “ride suggestions”)
- (03.09) BBB “Rentrée” Sunday Ride, “Emile Daems Classic”
- (15.09 tbc.) Brussels Crit N.02
- (24.09) BBB “World Champs Leuven” Sunday Ride
- (01.11) Start of new-members 2023 registration
- (01.11) BBB “Toussaint” Social Ride
- (07.11) Start of BBB “Indoor Sessions”
- (11.11) BBB “Remembrance Day” Gravel Social Ride
- (26.11 tbc.) Start of Brussels Hill Climb Challenge #4
LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION ?
You surely want to take part into races or cycling events.
Check out the links below to find some inspiration.
- Cyclosportives, BRM, randonnées
- Flanders – Cycling Vlaanderen Race Calendar
- Wallonia – ECW Calendar
- CX (Vlaams Brabant)