Welcome to the Brussels Big Brackets Cycling Club. You’ll find here all the information you need to make your first steps into our Cycling Club a nice experience.
Above all, do not forget it is all about the pleasure we have riding together!
(1) How to be sure I’m properly registered?
You’ll get by e-mail a confirmation of your registration in the hours following your membership submission (in case you do not get this e-mail, check-out your spam-box).
Depending on the federation you have chosen, you’ll get your licence either by post or by e-mail. (please do not forget you are responsible for sorting your registration with Cycling Vlaanderen or VWB to make your membership complete).
(2) How to be sure I get all the information I need?
First of all, be sure you are connected with us through the social networks:
We’ll send you official information through our newsletter as well: be sure you sent us a proper e-mail address and to have a regular look into your spam-box, just in case!
Last but not least, our website is regularly updated. Keep an eye on the “news” section.
Should you need any further information, feel free to contact us!
- About BBB : firstname.lastname@example.org
- About BBB Racing kit : email@example.com
(3) My check-list before my first ride
✅ We do appreciate our members wear or cycling-kit
✅ I check the equipment I should have
✅ I drop an eye on BBB’s “Ride Etiquette”
✅ I drop an eye on BBB’s “Road Safety Policy”
✅ I went through an extensive health check-up (compulsory for performance section)
(4) How to check how the ride-schedule look like?
- We post a “weekly” schedule in the middle of the week on Facebook
- You’ll have to register for every ride through our Strava Club
- We sometimes have to cancel our rides. Have a look there.
(5) What else should I know?
- If you want to volunteer for some club-task, drop an eye here
- Check-out the list of benefits for members (refunds, discounts…)
Any other question or suggestion?
Do not hesitate to contact us!